The readers of this blog know that I am a big fan of SENSEN Shocks & Struts. I get a lot of questions about their quality. I am a big fan of SENSEN for the following reasons:
1) They are a dual-chamber nitrogen gas charged shock much like KYB GR2s
2) They use the same Japanese-made NOK seals that KYB uses (the part of the strut that is most likely to fail)
3) Unlike low-end shocks in SENSEN’s price category, SENSEN’s have a powder-coated finish that protects it from rust
4) You can tell a big weight difference between Sensen’s and lower-priced struts.
5) They are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY SO WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE????
You don’t have to take my word for it. Here is what some of APXautoparts.com’s most valued customers have to say:
“I put sensen struts on my 2003 civic lx and lowered it 2 inches on skunk 2 lowering springs. installing them wasnt bad. the ride felt factory. not one complaint about them. i have a 92 civic now and the previous owner lowered it on factory struts. i definitely plan on replacing them with sensen. “
“The ride is fantastic. Don’t look any where else. Overnight delivery was awesome! Great look and not to mention a great ride. “
“I recently replaced all four struts on our 2006 Camry, and what a difference! The rears were the most worn out, and the new ones corrected the squatting when accelerating, and the tail-lift when braking. Perhaps the best part was the price, I felt I wasn’t getting overcharged. Can’t beat this deal!”